BurnInTest Win 7 x86 BSOD on Q57 chipset based motherboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BurnInTest Win 7 x86 BSOD on Q57 chipset based motherboards

I'm trying to run the latest BurnIntest (version 1020) on four systems that I'm builiding and all four got a BSOD during the BurnInTest. All four systems are based on the new Q57 chipset. Two are based on Intel DQ57TM motherboard and the other two are based on ASUS P7Q57-M DO.

The processor on all systems is an i5 670.

The BurnInTest will run for a few minutes to a few hours and will eventually cause a BSOD everytime. I was using an old version at first, and when the BSOD occured I downloaded and tried the latest version 1020 and the same problem exists.

The configurations of the systems are the following:

Drivers:
    INF_allOS_9.1.1.1025_PV.exe
    STOR_allOS_9.5.0.1037_PV.exe
    LAN_allOS_14.6_PV_Intel_201197.exe
    GFX_Vista_Win7_32_15.17.0.2086_PV.exe
    AUD_allOS_5964_PV_RTL.exe
    MEI_AMT_ALLOS_6.0.31.1208_PV.exe

BIOS: DQ57TM motherboard TMIBX10H.86A.0031.EB
    BIOS: P7Q57-M DO motherboard 0602

I've used this software many times in the past to test Core 2 DUO systems without any issues during 24-72 hour torture tests. I need to do the same on the Q57 based systems.

On the new 55 and 57 chipsets with i3, i5, and i7 CPU's I've had all sorts of BSOD problems that never occured on the Core 2 DUO systems and I'm trying to figure out what is going on.

I've run WHQL tests on the same above systems and have certified the motherboards for Windows 7, but 3rd party testing software is causing issues.

Any help or comments would be appreciated.

regards
    Gilles

Most likely it is a device driver fault.

You can often find details of the component causing the problem from the details on the blue screen. (e.g. the video card device driver).

What are the details reported on the blue screen?

Comment

Working...
    X