Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curious Bootproblems? BIOS ok? But PassMark and others didnt found any problems ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious Bootproblems? BIOS ok? But PassMark and others didnt found any problems ....

Hello dear readers,

the good news - my benchmarking tests are okay on my machine.

The bad, often I did have bootproblems by a coldstart. Also I did get last week also 3 total-freezes (mouse dead, keyboard dead, screen was freezed, also the time was freezed, one freezing I got after 3-5 hours, as I did painting in 2D) ...

since some weeks I did have problems with my computer!! I was today in a pc-shop, they did say also that my computer is okay, and that the reasons are bad bios settings. Buit 'I'm not 100% sure, coz I was some days also in the same PC Shop - and after this I got these 3 TOTALY-FREEZES!!!! So I did set my BIOS under deafult - an I did set only AHCI for my SSD. That means, that I did got these Power-On Problems also by deafult-bios settings. And the shop, they did made a setting my BIOS two times!!! Ok, I don't want go a third time to the PC Shop, so I did made some photos from my BIOS-Settings.

I hope so much, that I will never get ON-OFF-ON or ON-OFF problems or these ugly Freezings!!!!!!

but I hope so much that this is solved with my new BISO Settings? can someone make a short view - its okay like this? I Have often problems with a coldstart, since I have the new SSD Firmware / BIOS FLASH VERSION F8 - Upgrade from F5.

I have ...

• Intel i7-2600k

• 4x8 GB RAM, Corsair Venegeance 10-10-10, 1600Mhz (ok, its overkill, but I work a lot in 3D/Scupltings) - But I did have the same problems also with KINGSTON VALUE RAM, so I think its not a bad RAM ....

• GPU - GTX 550Ti

• Mainboard - Gigabyte Z68X-UD3P-B3, Flash-Version F8

• Intel SSD 320 Series, 120GB (newest Firmware) ...

• Seagate HD, 2TB

• PSU - Cougar GX G600

ps. last week I got also one BLUE-Screen, but the man from the PC Shop told me, that this says 'nothing' about my hardware ....

if someone is good in german - I did have a thread also in the german-GIGABYT forum....

http://forum.gigabyte.de/index.php?p...2217#post62217
    Last edited by Zuckerfrei; Jun-21-2012, 08:42 PM.
Working...
X