Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MemTest86 v9.5 Beta 1 Release (2022-09-30 Update - Beta testing is now closed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: We have decided to skip the final V9.5 public release and instead go straight to V10.

V10 is nearly complete, so it should only add a few weeks to the release.

Comment

Originally posted by David (PassMark) View Post
      Thanks for the feedback.

What type of USB drive was this? (Was it a USB3 drive in a USB3 port?)

I just noticed the SPD RAM details are wrong as well for your DDR5 RAM, "2GB DDR5 PC5-4800"

Can you Email us the debug log.
      So sorry David! Completely missed this (turns out I didn’t have notifications ON from this thread, I’ve remedied that)... I was running it from a very old USB 1.0 (or maybe 2.0) stick. I no longer have the logs for that but I can do a pass on a new rig I’ve just built with a USB 3.0 stick... Could try from the NVMe but would need to figure out how to get that working with the windows bootloader...

Comment

Originally posted by g126 View Post

So sorry David! Completely missed this (turns out I didn’t have notifications ON from this thread, I’ve remedied that)... I was running it from a very old USB 1.0 (or maybe 2.0) stick. I no longer have the logs for that but I can do a pass on a new rig I’ve just built with a USB 3.0 stick... Could try from the NVMe but would need to figure out how to get that working with the windows bootloader...
        Did it with USB 3.0 stick this time and it was slightly faster (around 6.5 hours)... noticed that the bet did not pick up on all my CPUs (9.4 showed 24 whereas 9.5 showed 16).

I've attached the logs.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X