Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NightRyder
    replied
    thanks, i downloaded the new version and my cpu rating went up to 2500. overall 1035.

Leave a comment:

• David (PassMark)
    replied
    The baseline file you uploaded showed you are using an old 32bit release of the software.

Leave a comment:

• NightRyder
    replied
    im using 7.0
    and im using the x64

Leave a comment:

• David (PassMark)
    replied
    My guess it that,
    1) You are using al old release of PerformanceTest from over a year ago, from before the time where the i5 CPU was released. Try downloading V7.0 build 1016 (the current release as of today).
    2) You are running the 32bit release of PerformanceTest on a 64bit system.

Leave a comment:

• NightRyder
    replied
    http://www.directdial.com/PQF65C-00M02D.html
    this is my computer
    it says it has hyper threading compatiblity and its dual core! but when i run performancetest it only says i have 1 core per cpu and no hyperthreading. ahh

Leave a comment:

• NightRyder
    replied
    you can look up my baseline if you want i uploaded it search toshiba qosmio f60m

Leave a comment:

• NightRyder
    replied
    how do you do that? If you mean ac adaptor instead of just battery power then yes im on ac power. I'm on high performance settings as well. I think it might be cause i only have 1 core per cpu im not sure if that makes a significant difference

Leave a comment:

• David (PassMark)
    replied
    Did you try running on mains power and not battery power. Depending on the power settings, the CPU might be under clocking itself to save power.

Leave a comment:

• NightRyder
    replied
    Originally posted by passmark View Post
    When you say you are getting a rating of 836, I assume this is the overall Passmark rating? This overall rating takes into account the video, RAM, HD & CPU.

The CPU charts use just the CPUMark rating. Which you can find on the CPU tab of PerformanceTest.
    no my cpu mark is 836, my overall mark is 612.3

Leave a comment:

• David (PassMark)
    replied
    When you say you are getting a rating of 836, I assume this is the overall Passmark rating? This overall rating takes into account the video, RAM, HD & CPU.

The CPU charts use just the CPUMark rating. Which you can find on the CPU tab of PerformanceTest.

Leave a comment:

• NightRyder
    started a topic Why is my cpu mark rating so low? ;(

Why is my cpu mark rating so low? ;(

I recently bought a toshiba qosmio F60 laptop. It has a I5 430M 2.27 GHZ cpu processor. When i run passmark i get a rating of only 836.5!!! I went to http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_list.php and searched my processor and the rating for it is 2374!! why is my cpu so slow? ;( I just reformatted my laptop too! I reformatted it cause i wanted to test the rating cause it was 800 when it was reformatted so i was interested in what it would be with a fresh copy of windows and a clean hdd. Can someone plzzz help me out.
Working...
X