Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My OC Gtx970 world best of same model on 3Dmark

Hi, new to the forum.

I checked my gtx970 using Passmark performance test.
    I know this card aint the new one anymore, but it still kicks off like a charm.

Is my "3D result total score" really the best in the world for this card model?
    I eventually scored even higher after a 100mhz further clock on my cpu.

Final 3d mark score achieved 11475

Link from my passmark video below.
    https://youtu.be/MIK24hQqgQo

Is my "3D result total score" really the best in the world for this card model?
    Top score is over 13,000, but that is with SLI.
    But even single cards can get to 12,000 it seems, with the right tweaking.
    11,000+ is in the top few percent of results however.

Comment

Okay then could not see their baseline on my graph. I better just be satisfied with the score I got on a daily use card and setup

Comment

On the otherhand, world max is stated as 13660 score. But when I show entire range and look at range 13500-13680 there are 0 baselines. Which makes me wonder how 13660 could be the best score. Even my best at 11475 on my uploaded baseline does not show. Only shows that also this range has 0 baselines

maybe this feature does not work?

Comment

Sometimes there are very extreme results at the very top and very bottom of the range. In the worst case this makes the graphs totally unusable. (imagine the GTX 970 distribution graph with one result at 95,000). So we trim the top and bottom 1% of the results in the graph.

Comment

Thats a good explanation, thank you for the info. Its a very interesting and addictive program when tweaking to find the sweetspots and the referred components hope you all users and mods get a nice weekend!

Comment

Working...
            X