Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David (PassMark)
    replied
    The log shows you didn't run the disk test.

Can you leave DEBUGMODE on, then run the disk test to get the error. Then post the log.

Leave a comment:

• SimPos
    replied
    Originally posted by David (PassMark) View Post

Without some evidence I don't believe you. Sorry.
    Send a debug log if you want.
    https://www.passmark.com/support/ptdebug.htm

I do not know if it was to test and then send the log, so I just opened the program and closed it
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• David (PassMark)
    replied
    I have enough space.
    Without some evidence I don't believe you. Sorry.
    Send a debug log if you want.
    https://www.passmark.com/support/ptdebug.htm

Leave a comment:

• SimPos
    replied
    Originally posted by David (PassMark) View Post
    If the error was not enough disk space, then I think it is likely that there was not enough disk space on the disk being tested.
    Hello Friend,

As I mentioned, I have enough space.

So it happens, step by step:
    1 - By default, the program is "User AppData directory [C: ...]"
    2 - I make the complete benchmark, error occurs in the "Disk Mark"
    3 - I change the "User AppData directory [C: ...]" to "C: Windows [Local Drive]", error occurs in "Disk Mark" again

Now, if I change the "User AppData directory [C: ...]" to "C: Windows [Local Drive]" and go directly to "Disk Mark", the benchmark is done but if I do any other test , the "C: Windows [Local Drive]" changes to "User AppData directory [C: ...]" alone.

Then, we conclude, if I choose "C: Windows [Local Drive]", and send the complete benchmark, the benchmark starts with "CPU Mark", when it goes to the next test it automatically changes to "User AppData directory [C: .. .] "and the error will always occur in the" Disk Mark "

Anyway, I do not think there should be an error in "C: Windows [Local Drive]" or "User AppData directory [C: ...]" mode.

Addendum: I tried to benchmark over USB, but an error occurred.

Leave a comment:

• David (PassMark)
    replied
    If the error was not enough disk space, then I think it is likely that there was not enough disk space on the disk being tested. Or the software is corrupted.

Leave a comment:

• SimPos
    started a topic Error Disk Mark Drive 6

Error Disk Mark Drive 6

Good morning, I'm using a translator:

I own - HP OMEN 15-ce019dx, with SSD M.2 and HD

The first time I installed it yet without the trial version expired, all tests were completed.

When it expired and I went to try a second time, when the test does the step "Disk Mark" the error saying saying lack of space, also: There is not enough free disk space on Drive 6.

My space is correct.

I went in preferences and changed "Drive under test" to C: Windows [Local Drive], and by doing Disk Mark directly the program completes the test ...

I have a problem with the Disk Mark, but I can not find a way to do it. I have a problem with the Disk Mark command. ].

I know that the first time was all going well, even as User AppData directory [C: ...]
Working...
X