Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David (PassMark)
    replied
    Can you post the individual results for each test in the CPU test suite.

Leave a comment:

• VirusAM
    started a topic ryzen 9 5900x low scores, good temps and freqs

ryzen 9 5900x low scores, good temps and freqs

Good evening, I am new here but I use passmark since a long time.
    I just updated my build with a ryzen 9 5900x a 360 AIO (bequite) 64 gb of ram (2x32gb crucial ballistix dual rank).
    I am having quite lower scores then the one on the baseline with it (the baseline is around 39000 overall and around 3500 single thread).
    I am having 35675 overall cpu score and 3178 singe thread score.
    I am writing here because I am quite desperate and I have spent the last 10 days trying everything I can.
    I cleared cmos...I tried using everything at default, I tried Precision Boost Override, curve optimizer (basically underclock), repasted the CPU and double checked the correct mounting of the AIO.
    The temps seems to be good....idle are around 30/35° during the test at default settings i cannot surpass 60° when all cores are at 100% load. Using PBO and curve optimizer I can just gain 30/40 single thread score and around 1000 total score. Also the frequencies seems to be on par or higher then the declared specs (4.5/4.6 all cores and 4.8/4.9 single core seen in ryzen master).Balanced or high power profile seems to do not change anything.
    Windows is just reinstalled 10 days ago. Drivers are all updated...same is true for the BIOS.
    I come from an Intel build (9900k and its passmark was alsways higher then the baseline) so I am new to AMD stuff....is there something that I may have overlooked?
    Some windows or bios settings to watch?
Working...
X