No announcement yet.

serial port test problem, is it a bug ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serial port test problem, is it a bug ?

I bought a copy of burnintest linux version several weeks ago,my Order Number: U22175318

I do more test for serial port using burnintest linux, I have found more problems

the first problem I have wrote a email to help@passmark.com, I can not save serial port test configuration to cfg file, I choose 'detect test only and save to a cfg file", but when I restart and load the cfg file again, the configuration turn back to" detect and loopback test",

the second problem is the serial port can not run as I wanted, for example I choose " detect test only" and start to run, but the program still run as " detect and loopback test" .

by the way , I have changed all the file to " 777" privilege and do all the test as "root", I do the test under kunbuntu 6.10 and kubuntu7.04, the same erros occur

please find a way to solve these problems , thanks

We are looking into what could be causing this. If anyone else has seen this issue could you please let us know.

** Update **

It seems this was a misunderstanding with how the configuration options were displayed and not a bug.
    Last edited by Tim (PassMark); May-21-2007, 12:22 AM. Reason: New info

Comment

Working...
    X