Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test CD Doesn't Work

OK,

So I just got these cd and when I put them in...nothing happens. When I explore the drive all I see are data files? Was this a big rip off or am I not doing something right? Please help.

Thanks

Could you be more specifc, in terms what you purchased and what it does not do that you thought it should?

It sounds like you may have purchased a BurnInTest test CD that contains test data files for use with BurnInTest Software for testing CD drives. The BurnInTest software is a seperate product that is downloaded from our web site.

Regards,
    Ian

Comment

The cd is PassMark BurnIn Test. The cde says Test CD 700MB. Someone else ordered this and I was not aware that anything else was needed to execute this test.

Comment

Details about the test CD can be found here, as you have pointed out, and as is detailed on our web site, it is a data CD. It is used to test CD and DVD drives.

As stated on the web page above, "Neither the CD nor the DVD contain the BurnInTest software. The software must be downloaded from the download page on this web site"

If you have purchased the wrong product, then send them back to us with your order number and we can do a refund.

Comment

Working...
        X