X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian (PassMark)
    replied
    Jay,

I assume you are using the 2D Video memory test. We have had a look at the 2D test and do not believe we can implement a work around with the current test. We could potentially raise a different error - but don't know if this really helps. The more detailed errors can be seen with Activity trace 1 logging.

You could try the 2D lines and bitmaps test.

Regards,
    Ian

Leave a comment:

• Comark Corp
    replied
    Originally posted by passmark View Post
    Jay,

Further to David's post, I can add that this error is a result of DirectX Direct3D returning a failure code during the rendering of the scene. This could occur on a number of different API calls to DirectX.

We don't have a work around for interruptions caused by removing the CRT connection.

FYI, BurnInTest 5.3.1023, that was sent to one of your colleagues included additional Level 1 trace debug information for this error code.

Regards,
    Ian
    Thanks. FWIW, I removed the 3D test and have found that the 2D graphics test will fail as well with the error "No operations reported in the timeout period."

Leave a comment:

• David (PassMark)
    replied
    Jay,

Further to David's post, I can add that this error is a result of DirectX Direct3D returning a failure code during the rendering of the scene. This could occur on a number of different API calls to DirectX.

We don't have a work around for interruptions caused by removing the CRT connection.

FYI, BurnInTest 5.3.1023, that was sent to one of your colleagues included additional Level 1 trace debug information for this error code.

Regards,
    Ian

Leave a comment:

• David (PassMark)
    replied
    Does it makes sense to even run the 3D test if these CPU cards will never be used for 3D rendering (which I assume they won't be)?

Leave a comment:

• Comark Corp
    replied
    I've found the answer to this problem. Apparently, when you disconnect the CRT, this error occurs. Must be something to do with the mobile chipsets.

I don't suppose there is a workaround? Having to attach a CRT to every system in burn-in could be a bit problematic.

Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Comark Corp
    started a topic 3D test interrupted under Vista SP1

3D test interrupted under Vista SP1

Hello,

I am getting this error when running BIT and Vista SP1. I have the screen saver disabled, and have set power settings to not turn off the monitor.

Running on a Commell PICMG CPU card with 945GME, 1GB of memory, and core 2 duo T7200.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Working...
X