Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BurnIn Test Report

Hi,

I ran BurnIn Test 5.3 on couple of servers and i got fully complete report with information in three section 1. BurnIn Test Results 2. Detailed Event log 3. Result summary ( which covers up cycles ran, operations, Results ....) but the issue is other server doesn't give me fully report like this one it just shows firt two sections, could someone pls help, i did tried to figure it out but was unable to get it, it's a HTML report we would like to get.

Thanks

The main setting for logging detail is, Configuration -> Test Preferences, Logging tab, "Log detail level". Please check that this is set to "Normal".

Also, please ensure that you have the latest build of BurnInTest as there was a correction for something like this in an obscure case. The latest build (v5.3.1036) can be downloaded here:
    http://www.passmark.com/download/bit_download.htm

If you still have the problem, please email us the html log file with the missing section to help [at] passmark [dot] com
    Also, please let us know if this always occurs, or just under some type of testing.

Regards,
    Ian (PassMark)

Comment

Thanks for replying Ian,

we are using V 3.5 (1034) so could that be the issue, i have already ran all test using that version, i guess i'll have to download and redo the stuff.

Hardeep

Comment

There will be no difference between v5.3.1034 and v5.3.1036 in regards to this issue. So if you could provide the information requested that would be useful.

Regards,
        Ian

Comment

Working...
        X