No announcement yet.

Startup Error Under BartPE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I know this is a gray area, or a test.

The Key.dat is present, but it is 0 bytes and the file is empty. I imagine this is where the license goes?

Comment

The key.dat file is indeed where the license goes, so edit it under like Notepad to include your license information (i.e. user, key):

Comment

FYI, in BurnInTest Pro V6.0.1002 we added the function, File->Install BurnInTest to USB drive, which asks for your key and creates all of the neccessary files either on a USB drive, or in a temporary directory to be copied to a optical disk/ BartPE plugin directory etc.

Regards,
        Ian

Comment

I noticed that change in the revision history Ian and I'm glad to see it, but I also know that Tripredacus is still using the 5.3 version.

Comment

No, I'm at v6.0.1006 now. I know there is a 1007.

OK so my issue is because I am trying to eval the product, I do not have a valid license. And the demo license isn't enough access to the product to make it run in the PE I am guessing. Is it possible to get a demo key that will let me use the product for this eval process? Ian or other Passmark employees may contact me directly via PM so I can give my corporate info. For security reasons, I do not share this info on forums tied to this username.

Comment

It should work as evaluation version without a key. Maybe it is something specific to the WinPE build. If you send us an email referencing this post, I will send you a trial key. Our support email address can be found here:
              http://passmark.com/support/index.htm

Regards,
              Ian

Comment

Simply adding in the license allowed the program to launch without generating error 1. I can now continue testing and determine how to best automate it so we can use it. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
                X