Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• run 3D Graphic with over 1 windows, burnin program terminate

Dear Sir:

I run the 3D Graphic with 2 winodws, after second windows open, the program show "software exception encountered" then terminated.

I tried brunIn 6.0 build 1002 and burnIn 5.3 build 1036. and got same issue.

my system config is :
    Windows XP SP2 (also happen on SP3)
    Intel Atom N270 1.6G
    2G RAM
    chipset: Intel 945

is there any idea?

You should upgrade to the current release, V6.0 build 1006 at the moment, to see if the problem still happens. You should also make sure you have up to date video card device drivers. Also if you are running any other test at the same time, you should turn them off to try and isolate the problem.

Comment

I'm also facing the same problem. Whenever i run 3D test morethan 0ne window then immediately it throws an error saying that "system component that failed".
      I used latest version V6.0 build 1007, but still same error. Did some debug with Windbg and found that it is crashing at D3D9!Direct3DShaderValidatorCreate9+0x25f1b.

Could anyone let us know when exactly it will throw this system component failed error?

Comment

Chamcham, what hardware and O/S do you have? Ad is it 32bit or 64bit? In particaular what video card?

You should also make sure you have up to date video card device drivers

Comment

Working...
        X