Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licencing and support for BurnInTest v5.3

Hello,

Can you indicate how much longer BurnInTest v5.3 will be supported? Will any significant bugs found now be fixed in future builds of 5.x?

Can BurnInTest licences purchased be transferred to another user (i.e. our customer)?

Thanks
    scs102

V5 is no longer supported, there will ne no new build of V5.

We still answer questions about V5, but often the answer is going to be either upgrade, or see if the problem can be reproduced on V6.

Purchasing new software for someone else (as a reseller) is no problem. But we won't be issuing new license keys for software purchased many years ago, becuase you want to onsell it or transfer it.

Contact us for details if need be.

Comment

OK,

That's the answer I had hoped (to convince my boss to upgrade).

Comment

Understood that for transferrable software - v5 is not available for purchase. However, for non-transferrable software - are v5 licences still available to purchase? Is this the same price as v6?

Comment

If you purchase a V6 license, then E-Mail us, we can swap it for a V5 key.

Comment

Hi!
            As we still need to work with BurnIn professional V5.3: Is it still possible to purchase an up-to-date license and - upon Email request - you swap it to a V5 key??

Comment

Yes, if you purchase V7 we can swap the key for a V5 key.
              We don't offer any support for the old V5 release however.

There have been a huge number of changes and bug fixes since V5. You should consider upgrading.
              http://www.passmark.com/products/bit_history.htm

Comment

Working...
              X