Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bit linux - cmdline

Hello!

I've been trying to set up a very small system in order to boot linux and run bitlinux 2.0.
    So far i've managed to boot up just fine, only problem is bitlinux won't start.
    bitlinux folder is placed in /bit.

# cd /bit/32bit
    # ./bit_cmd_line_x32
    # /bin/sh: ./bit_cmd_line_x32: not found.

I'm really having trouble determining the cause for this as other programs run smoothly, my only guess is that my system doesn't support the pre-compiled binary.
    The system is built with gcc 4.3.3, uClibc 0.9.30.1 and busybox 1.15.0.
    ARCH=i386

I've been scouting the homepage and documentation to find dependencies, but looking at the dependency list in the help section, it looks like it only applies for the GUI version, is this correct?

I hope you'll be able to shed some light on my issues!

Thank you!

Best regards,
    Lelle

EDIT:
    Would it help if i posted an image to run with QEMU?

You can check the library dependencies for the command line version of BurnInTest by going to location of the executable and using the ldd, eg “ldd ./bit_cmd_line_x32”, this will show a list of the libraries and their location on your system (or a “not found” entry if the library is missing).

BurnInTest is built on a Fedora Core 3 machine, i believe using gcc 3.3 / glibc 2.3 so it should execute on systems with a newer version of glibc, or at least start to execute before exiting with a “Floating point exception” or similar error. The error you’re getting sounds like the file can’t be accessed from that directory or by the user currently running.

Comment

Working...
    X