WinPE and BartPE Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WinPE and BartPE Errors

I am currently using the trial version of BurnInTest to evaluate if I would like to purchase the software. I am having errors with both the WinPE and BartPE environments. I am using Windows XP SP3, but used the Vista msvfw32.dll when creating the WinPE disc.

1) When attempting to run BurnInTest in WinPE, I receive an error that states something similar to "Error during startup. A problem has happened during your installation. Please uninstall the software and reinstall it. Error Code: 1"

2) When creating the BartPE bootdisc, the BurnInTest plug-in gives 2 errors and will not allow the disc to be burned. It states that it is missing both "Endpoint.exe" and "FTD2XX.DLL"

Any suggestions on how to solve these errors?

1. If you send us an email we can send you a trial license key. This is probably the easiest way to resolve this problem.

2. Both of these files are included in the current BurnInTest Professional distribution, so I assume you are using BurnInTest Standard. If this is the case, you should remove the following 2 lines from the BurnInTest BartPE plugin installation file, bit.inf:
    Endpoint.exe=a,,1
    FTD2XX.DLL=a,,1

Comment

Working...
    X