Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared library error : GBLIC 2.5 or higher needed, not sure what to do next

We have used burnintest on top of RHel4 before however on this new attempt
    to eval for a new project I am getting errors noted below...

I tried to go out and find glibc 2.5 version but not sure if I installed it correctly or even how to install...

Any input would be appreciated, however I understand if I am just to Linux
    illiterate to be helped.

./bit_cmd_line_x32
    ./bit_cmd_line_x32: error while loading shared libraries: requires glibc 2.5 or later dynamic linker
    [root@rtp-sreed-87111 32bit]# ldd bit_cmd_line_x32
    not a dynamic executable
    [root@rtp-sreed-87111 32bit]#
    [root@rtp-sreed-87111 32bit]# cd ..
    [root@rtp-sreed-87111 burnintest]# ./burnintest.sh
    32-bit OS detected, launching ./32bit/bit_gui_x32

./32bit/bit_gui_x32: error while loading shared libraries: requires glibc 2.5 or later dynamic linker
    [root@rtp-sreed-87111 burnintest]#

Linux version 2.6.9-89.EL (mockbuild@hs20-bc1-2.build.redhat.com) (gcc version 3.4.6 20060404 (Red Hat 3.4.6-11)) #1 Mon Apr 20 10:23:08 EDT 2009
    Seems like OS/PC is 32 bit

CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 440 @ 2.00GHz stepping 01

Again not sure if this is a passmark thing at all or linux issue.. Just know that
    we are stuck

The recommended system requirements for BurnInTest 3 are listed here, RHEL4 would not meet a number of these requirements, the most important of which is Qt version 4.6.2 as without this the GUI version will not run. Only the most recent version of RHEL (6) should meet the requirements without having to install and update multiple libraries.

However you can continue to use the old 2.1 build of BurnInTest, available from the download page, which should run in RHEL4.

Comment

Thanks very much...They forgot to mention this but I guess I should have looked... Thanks much..

Comment

Working...
      X