Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux "libQtWebKit.so.4" error

Hi,

I have downloaded Linux BurnIn 3.0 to evaluate. I am running Fedora 14. When I try to launch by double clicking on the icon (yes, permissions are correct), nothing happens. When I try launching it from a command line, I get the following error message:
    error while loading shared libraries: libQtWebKit.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    Help. I am not a Linux guru. I have no idea what the error message means or how to correct it.

The command line version launches although with a number of errors. I am assuming this is because the config file is not correct but I really need to evaluate the GUI version.

Thanks!

You should be able to install the required library using the package manager.

In Fedora you can use KPackageKit in KDE from the Fedora menu -> Applications -> System Software management or in Gnome from the System menu -> Administration -> Add/Remove Software.

It should appear as the Qt WebKit library (along with Qt toolkit and Qt GUI-related libraries).

Comment

Working...
    X