how to install BurnInTeste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to install BurnInTeste

Request for help is very urgent to install on linux BurnInTest ubutu, my email is: wesleyc13@gmail.com
    : Confused:: Confused:: Confused:: Confused:

Please see the BurnInTest FAQ for how to install and launch after downloading.

Comment

Duvidas sobre instalação no linux

I'm buying the BurnInTest for Linux version, for companies that work but do not know how to install linux, what can I have some help with a step can not yet know anything about linux, please help to me not being unemployed. .

Comment

As you seem unwilling to read the documentation referred to above, I have posted the relevant section here,

Q. I have downloaded BurnInTest for Linux, how do I install it?
        When you download BurnInTest, you should see "bitlinux.tar.gz" on your desktop. If you have changed
        your default download location, go to the download folder. Most Linux desktop environment should
        uncompress ".tar.gz" files through it's Archive Manager when you double-click on the icon and present
        you with a window of its contents. Click on "Extract" and select your destination folder that you want to
        install BurnInTest for Linux. After which, you should see a folder named "burnintest" in the destination folder.
        Your software is now installed and ready to be used.

Note: If you want to use the command line, "tar xvfz bitlinux.tar.gz" should uncompress the archive and leave
        you with a folder named "burnintest" in the current working directory.

Q. I have successfully installed BurnInTest, how do I launch the application?
        In most cases, double-clicking on the "burnintest" icon in "burnintest" folder will launch BurnInTest application.

Note: In some systems, because BurnInTest searches in the current working directory for certain files,
        this approach will not work because the default working directory is your home directory when you double-click
        on the application's icon. If your system behaves this way, launch BurnInTest Linux from the command line.

Q. How do I launch BurnInTest Linux from the command line?
        Launch the "Terminal" program and change your current working directory to "burnintest" by typing
        "cd path_to_burnintest_folder" (There is an easy way to copy path by dragging the burnintest's icon into the terminal).
        To be sure you have changed your working directory to "burnintest" folder, issue a "pwd" command on the command line.
        This will print the path of the working directory. In this case, "path_to_burnintest_folder" should be the output. There are 32bit and 64bit folders in the burnintest folder, cd to the appropraite one and type ./bit_gui_x32 or ./bit_gui_x64 to launch the GUI version or ./bit_cmd_line_x32 or ./bit_cmd_line_x64 to launch the command line version.

But to be honest, if your level of technical expertise doesn't extend to following the instructions above, then probably isn't the best product for you to buy.

Comment

Working...
        X