Running script file looses the PAS/FAIL message in linnux bitpro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running script file looses the PAS/FAIL message in linnux bitpro

I'm trying to automate the burnintest pro call so I can pass the board serial number and test technician info. I've written a simple script with the info:

SETSERIAL "A123456"
    SETMACHINETYPE "myUUTno"

When I call burnintest with the script on the command line, I don't get the PASS/FAIL messagbox after the test is run. Command line is:

./bunintest.sh -R 200 -S myscript.bits

I do see the serial number and machine name in the bitpro screen.

Run without the script option and it runs fine with the messagebox at the end. Looking in the manual it mentions something about this (Chapter 11) but setting the recommended options doesn't seem to make any difference.

Running Linnux debian 7.7 64 bit. BITPro v3_4_1000 downloaded yesterday. Tried an earlier version with same results.

Any help is appreciated,

Jim

Can you send in or post your entire BurnInTest script (.bits)?

We'll try to run it and see if we can reproduce the issue or spot anything off.

Comment

It is literally the two lines I posted above. As soon as I call with the script the PASS/FAIL box no longer appears after running a test.

Comment

My script file has just the two lines I posted above. As long as I call burnintest with the -S option, I don't get a PASS/FAIL message box after the test completes (I'm starting the test manually - i.e. I'm not using the -R option).

myscript.bits:

SETSERIAL "A123456"
        SETMACHINETYPE "myUUTno"

call is:

sudo ./bunintest.sh -S myscript.bits

Thanks - Jim

Comment

It looks like the script isn't being processed as there are no tests being executed, it isn't flagging the "end" of the test correctly when running (without any tests). We'll make some changes so an error is flagged properly in this case when trying to start a script with no tests.

We've also updated the help file, the script is run automatically when launched using the -S command (-R is not required). .

Comment

I've added the line 'RUN CONFIG' to the script and even though all test run, I still don't get a PASS/FAIL indicator at the end.

Also note that if I call the burnintest with the script option, running the tests NEVER gives the PASS/FAIL result. This is not the same way that the Windows version works where we are able to re-start the test and we will receive the PASS/FAIL pop-up at the end. We need to alert the operator that the tests are done and all PASS or FAIL.

Thanks,

Jim

Comment

Due to way the result banner is displayed (with no option to turn it off in the Linux version) and the option to exit a script automatically at the end the result banner is currently not displayed. We'll add this to next build so if there is no EXIT command in the script the result banner will be displayed.

Comment

Working...
              X