Test log HTML report feature request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test log HTML report feature request

Our site will have a requirement to transfer parts of the HTML report output from a test into a local MySQL database. As the basic text report is not delimited, it would be difficult to parse the results, which is why I have decided to use HTML for walking through the tables. However, I noticed that the tables do not contain any attributes to designate a name or ID. To simplify traversing the tables, would it be possible to have BITP to contain basic names and/or ID attributes for each table in the HTML report?

Just for clarification, this does not pertain to the cert file as the template is easily configured, but from what I can tell, the report output in HTML is hardcoded for the basic format.

We have already implemented this.

The BurnInTest Management Console stores the tests results into a mySQL database. Plus does a lot more in terms of reporting.

Comment

Could you please send me an email or PM with more information on the Management Console in terms of pricing and licensing? Our site already has a site license for BITP 6 and 8 along with MonitorTest 3.2 and already have a server, MySQL, and PHP in place and ready to go.

Comment

Check your inbox.

Comment

Working...
        X