Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i skip some test ?

hello,
    i would like to skip some test such as midi so can any command do it ?

You can skip tests by leaving the test unselected in the Test Selection and Duty Cycle window.

For the sound test, if you would like to skip MIDI, then leave the filename field blank in the sound settings if you do not want to test a specific sound type (eg. if you do not want to test Midi, and only test Wave and MP3, then set the Midi Filename to be blank - ie. delete its entry).

Comment

Originally posted by Richard (PassMark) View Post
      You can skip tests by leaving the test unselected in the Test Selection and Duty Cycle window.

For the sound test, if you would like to skip MIDI, then leave the filename field blank in the sound settings if you do not want to test a specific sound type (eg. if you do not want to test Midi, and only test Wave and MP3, then set the Midi Filename to be blank - ie. delete its entry).
      Thanks, Richard , i will try it on Monday.

Comment

hi Richard, i can follow your step to skip midi but it can not keep setting when next run.
        Is there any command can do it ?

Comment

If you running BurnInTest and loading a specific configuration file, make sure you save any changes to the configuration that you make.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard (PassMark) View Post
            If you running BurnInTest and loading a specific configuration file, make sure you save any changes to the configuration that you make.
            After save the configuration which can keep last setting when next run, thanks Richard.

Comment

Working...
            X