Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any passmark burnin version that it did not delete the file after FAIL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any passmark burnin version that it did not delete the file after FAIL?

Are there any passmark burnin version that it did not delete the file after FAIL?
    Currently I m using version 8.1 pro. It's deleting the file after test stop. I need to way to remain the file in order to debug the issue. Thanks.

You can use the command line parameter "-K" to keep disk test files on disk when an error occurs, please see the help file section "Command line arguments" for more information about this parameter.

Comment

Thanks so much. Let's me try on this. Really appreciate your prompt feedback.

Comment

Hi Tim, I did check in help, I could not find -K. The version I used now is V8.1. Does it need any extra setting in test preference?
        Appreciate your help. Thank you.

Comment

The -K option must be run from the command line or appended to the shortcut when starting BurnInTest.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bit-k.png
Views:	148
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	40438

Comment

Hi Richard, Thanks so much for your guidance. Let's me try to check this out again.
            I used the window Command prompt to call the program (BIT.exe -K) and run. Not sure that's the correct way to enter this option.

Comment

Hi Richard,

Thanks so much. It's work fine. Really appreciate your team support.
              Regards,

Comment

Working...
              X