Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one will be tested by BurnInTest v8.1 for ?(the iGPU or dGPU)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one will be tested by BurnInTest v8.1 for ?(the iGPU or dGPU)

I want to know the GPGPU, 2D graphics and 3D Graphics will test which one (the iGPU or dGPU) on my laptop.
    My laptop have a Nvidia dedicated graphics and a Intel Integrated graphics on it.
    Which one will be tested by BurnInTest v8.1?

Thanks.

Jesse

The GPGPU test runs on all detected GPUs (to a maximum of 8 GPUs). The GPUs that are being tested are listed in the GPGPU test window.

But which cards are detected as being available will also depend on settings in BIOS and device driver setup.

Comment

Originally posted by David (PassMark) View Post
      The GPGPU test runs on all detected GPUs (to a maximum of 8 GPUs). The GPUs that are being tested are listed in the GPGPU test window.

But which cards are detected as being available will also depend on settings in BIOS and device driver setup.
      Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.
      How about 2D graphics and 3D Graphics? Also same as GPGPU?

Jesse

Comment

3D and 2D test will run on the video card connected to the primary monitor by default. But you can select the window placement from the preferences window. So you can for example run it on all monitors. You can't run the 2D/3D test on the video card that isn't connected to a monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by David (PassMark) View Post
          3D and 2D test will run on the video card connected to the primary monitor by default. But you can select the window placement from the preferences window. So you can for example run it on all monitors. You can't run the 2D/3D test on the video card that isn't connected to a monitor.

I got it.
          Thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
          X