Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About command line bit_cmd_line_x64

Hi PassMark Team,

I woould like to burnin test until my setting times to stop it and result report on window. i have tried to modify cmdline_config.txt the following with no any happen. System also show" Invalid config setting - Max test time is 15 mins in evaluation version".

## Post Test Action
    <PostTest>
    ##Auto stop action when tests have passed Stop, RunApp, Reboot
    AutoStopPassed Stop
    ##Manual stop action when tests have passed Stop, RunApp
    #ManualStopPassed Stop
    ##If using AutoStopPassed RunApp this is the path of the file or script to launch before exiting
    #ExternalPathPassed /path/to/file
    ##If using AutoStopPassed RunApp this is the paramters to pass to the application being launched
    #ExternalParmasPassed paramters
    #UseSystemBeepPassed
    DisplayResultsPassed

##Auto stop action when tests have failed Stop, RunApp, Reboot
    AutoStopFailed Stop
    ##Manual stop action when tests have failed Stop, RunApp
    #ManualStopFailed Stop
    ##If using AutoStopPassed RunApp this is the path of the file or script to launch before exiting
    #ExternalPathFailed /path/to/file
    ##If using AutoStopPassed RunApp this is the paramters to pass to the application being launched
    #ExternalParmasFailed paramters
    #UseSystemBeepFailed
    DisplayResultsFailed
    </PostTest>

## Duty cycles
    <DutyCycles>
    ## Auto stop after XXX minutes
    AutoStopMinutes 0
    ## Auto stop after XXX cycles
    AutoStopCycles 0

BR, Paul

It sounds like BurnInTest is still running in evaluation mode.
    Have you entered the licence key for the command line version?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim (PassMark) View Post
      It sounds like BurnInTest is still running in evaluation mode.
      Have you entered the licence key for the command line version?
      Updated. I found the following solution information. Thanks!! And also fixed max test time is 15 mins problem at my system.

Beside, I woould like to burnin test until my setting times to stop it and report the Pass/Fail result on window, what do i need to do?

BurnInTest Linux Command Line
      Installing a key for the command line version uses a command line argument and a file created called key.dat that contains your key;
      ./bit_cmd_line_x32 -k
      Registers your key stored in the key.dat. When using this flag BurnInTest will expect your username/key, from (and including) the "-----START_OF_KEY-----" to (and including) the "------END_OF_KEY------" flags, to be stored in a file called key.dat in the same directory as BurnInTest. You will need to create a new file called key.dat, paste the key as is, it should be 6 separate lines, 1 each for the start and end flags, 1 for the username and 3 for the key, and then save the file. You will need to restart BurnInTest after registration and you can delete the key.dat file you have created.
      Last edited by paulyiwu; Nov-28-2017, 02:16 AM.

Comment

By default the command line version of BurnInTest automatically exists when the tests have been completed.

There is a command line parameter, -x, that can be used so that BurnInTest will remain open until manually exited however it is currently not working correctly in the current V4 build. This will be fixed in the next release.

Comment

khankit, we checked for orders associated with your login, but didn't find any.

If you need support, please contact us with your order details.

Comment

Working...
          X