No announcement yet.

Sound Error"operations reported in timeout period" occurred while BurnIn Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound Error"operations reported in timeout period" occurred while BurnIn Test

Hi Sir,

Our test team had report this issue while running the BurnIn Test. Kindly have some suggest for us, thanks.

CPU: Intel KBL i3/i5i7 CPU.
    Audio chip: ALC3258
    Test software: Passamrk 8.1.1024/1025
    Test items:
    CPU/ RAM/ Video/ 2D,Graphics/3D Graphics/ Disk/ Sound/ Network set every items's loading to 100.
    Set " Auto Stop after" minutes to 240mins, then click green arrows to start the test.

Fail item: Sound Error"operations reported in timeout period"

Note: issue can reproduce with MS inbox audio driver.
    Attached Files

This error means the thread running the sound test has crashed or locked up, so the operations count has not increased in some time and an error has been logged.

If you enable the trace log in the logging options and set it to level 2 then you will see more information logged around when the error occurred (eg you should be able to narrow it down to the particular sound format MP3/WAVE/MIDI).

You can then start trying to narrow down the condiutions under which it occurs;
    • Check if there are any driver updates available
    • Try reducing the number of tests running, it may be it only happens in conjunction with another test
    • Try reducing the system load, it may only happen when the system is under heavy load

Comment

Working...
    X