Multi-Graphics Card Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-Graphics Card Test

Hi, I have BIT 7.0 Pro and have a couple of questions about testing multiple graphics cards.

I run the 3D test and increase the number of windows to match the number of graphics cards and also set it to auto placement on all available monitors.

I am wondering if there is benefit in running the 2D test in lines & bitmaps mode because this also allows me to set more than 1 monitor and distribute across them all.

Would this more fully test multiple graphics cards or should I have it set to either local video memory or all available video memory?

The goal is to test all graphics cards as much as possible.

I generally run 8 hour tests and have a monitor connected and live out of each graphics card, I can have anywhere between 2 and 4 separate cards in a test machine at a time.

Thanks in advance for any help or insights you could offer.

Darren

In terms of accessing as much of the video memory as possible, the "local video memory" option in the 2D test will attempt to use all of the available on board video card memory (some will already be in use if you are running the 3D test), so in conjunction with the 3D test this will heavily exercise the video card memory.

Comment

Working...
    X