3D Graphics Test Test Windows Placement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Graphics Test Test Windows Placement

Using Burn-In Test V9.0 1004 Pro 64bit on Windows 10 Pro with all updates. Have Nvidia 960 card with latest drivers. When I run the 3D Graphics Test it makes a window that the 3D test is running in (runs the Asteroids thing with space ships). The Asteroids screen or screens places itself in the middle of my screen and I am unable to move it. Also, the minimize and maximize (at the top right of the Asteroids window) do not work. However, I can click the X and it will stop the 3D test. I do not want the 3D Test window in the middle of my screen as it covers up the Burn-In program and I can't see what is going on with the rest of the test. If I go into Preferences and set the 3D test to use Direct X 9, it shows a different video in the 3D Test and I can move it so it does not cover the Burn-In program. Also I can move the 2D test window when using Lines and Bitmaps. I have inserted a pic of the Asteroids screen being in the middle of screen to show you.

Thanks,

We've made some changes so the DX12 3D test window will allow it to be moved to a different location while the test is running, this will be available in the next public release.

Comment

Working...
    X