Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duration Time not reseting after rebooter

Hi,

we have 3 licences of this Program. I'm fighting with one test for our PCs.
    What we need:
    - BurnIn test, after is finished, reboot and this 3 times after each other.

I configured my test and set "Post processing" to Exit and Reboot. In Rebooter I set 3 cycles, no autostart.
    In windows autostart I put test.bat where I'm starting "bit.exe -C config.bitcfg -R" .
    This is working so far.
    Problem is when PC restart first time and execute Bat file, BurnIn Program doesn't reset Duration time and continues to count upwards from last value. For me 60min.

What should I do, to reset each restart this timer?

Thank you

Could you please send us a copy of your BurnInTest config file so we can test it out here.

Comment

Hi,

attached is my config and bat file.
      Thanx
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, for that. I believe we can see the behaviour you're talking about and that it is part of the way the rebooting works in conjunction with BurnInTest.

To paraphrase the help file BurnInTest can be setup so that the PC will reboot itself in a cycle, with a test run occurring between each reboot. So that for each test cycle there will be 1 reboot, up until the maximum number of reboots has been completed. The duration in BurnInTest will be counting upwards from the last run, as for this to work the "Accumulate test results" logging option will be enabled, in order to track the results across reboots.

As you may have used BurnInTest a few times when testing this setup out it is likely still using the previous log file and appending to it. So you would need to delete the log file or create a new name for it to reset it.

Comment

Aha. Thank you for support. It is working now. I was thinking that I will with "Accumulate test results" option get one test certificate/log file. But is also ok like this, 3x separate files.

Comment

Working...
          X