Command for "Copy text to clipboard"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command for "Copy text to clipboard"

I am trying to copy System Information to text file in Burnin Test Pro 6.0 in WinPE environment. Is there a Burnin Test command to do Edit > Copy text to clipboard?

Can't remember the details from the old V6 release.

But certainly in V7 you can right click on the system information to copy the system information to the clipboard. If you are in WinPE however, I don't know what you are going to do with the data in the clipboard.

The system information is also included into the log reports created by BurnInTest.

Comment

Originally posted by David (PassMark) View Post
      Can't remember the details from the old V6 release.

But certainly in V7 you can right click on the system information to copy the system information to the clipboard. If you are in WinPE however, I don't know what you are going to do with the data in the clipboard.

The system information is also included into the log reports created by BurnInTest.
      Thanks for your reply, David. V6 have same option to copy the system information as V7. However, it is the command to do so that I want. Basically, I want to save the system information form clipboard to text file, then use it for automate comparison with other system's information. I want to do this prior running burnin test.

Comment

The WinPE environment is pretty limited in general. It doesn't have text editors or tools for comparing text files. I guess you could make your own WinPE environment to do whatever you want however.

I want to do this prior running burnin test.
        Doesn't make sense to me that you want to save the system information collected by BIT, but somehow do this before running BurnInTest.

Also in case you missed it in my above post, the system information is also included into the log reports created by BurnInTest, as a text file.

Comment

Working...
        X