Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Graphic Error

Hi:

During run Passmark Burnin Test V9.0, we found a 3D Graphic Error. We check the log file and it showed "The 3D test was interrupted" or "The 3D Time out".
    I attached the log file in the attachment and the below is the system config. 3D Graphic loading is only set to 10%. Does Video driver cause this error? Please instruct which part cause this error.

CPU: intel i3-8100T 3.1GHz
    PCH: intel Q370
    Memory: 4GB DDR4 SODIMM
    Intel UHD Graphic 630
    OS: Windows 10 Professional Edition build 17134 (64-bit)
    Passmark ButnIn Test V9.0 Pro
    Video version: intel 23.20.16.4973
    Attached Files

See the following FAQ for possible causes, I get the warning "The 3D test was interrupted".

Comment

Hi
      We changed DirectX setting from "Auto" to "9 in 3D Graphic and run the test again. After run 24 hrs, there is no 3D error. Why does it become pass?

Comment

There have been a number of reports of the 3D DX12 test showing this error message on Intel UHD 620/630 systems recently, the test does not exit correctly sometimes on these system possibly due to unexpected driver behaviour. We have added a workaround in this build that should stop the error from happening, https://www.passmark.com/ftp/temp/bitpro_debug.exe .

(This change will also go into the next public patch release, around end March 2019)

Comment

Working...
        X