No announcement yet.

BIT v8.1 does not work on WinPE (1903)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIT v8.1 does not work on WinPE (1903)

Lately I update my WinPE from 10.0.17763.1 to 10.0.18362.1(latest). I found out that the BIT.exe does not run on this version of WinPE. I have installed all the required winpe packages already. Please note that it worked fine before but now not working.

BIT v8.1 does not work on WinPE (1903)
    We are no longer supporting previous version of BurnInTest, as development have moved on to Version 9. The last release of V8 was in 2017. So its possible that some recent change in WinPE may of broke compatibility of V8.x. If this issue is reproducible with V9, we can take a further look.

With that said...

I found out that the BIT.exe does not run on this version of WinPE.
    Any more specifics? ...e.g....

...does it start up?
    ...is there an error message? If so, what is it?
    ...does the program start, but the tests don't work? If so, which tests?
    ...if you start BurnInTest with -u command line parameter, it should start in logging automatically. The log may contain a hint of how far along BurnInTest got before failing.

Any additional information you can provide may prove useful in diagnosing the issue.

Comment

I read through your document regarding how to build WinPE for BIT and I noticed that I forgot copying file msvfw32.dll to the new-built winpe image. After doing that, it works properly now. Sorry for bothering.

Comment

Working...
      X