BurnInTest results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BurnInTest results

Does BurnInTest give an overall passmark rating for the CPU. I needed a rating for the CPU alone.

When it runs, it gives number of operations performed etc.. but not an overall rating.

Is there a way to see this.

My concern is that my refurbished laptop may be underperforming. I need to check if the CPU is up to the passmark standard rating of 2600 as listed on the passmark site.

When I ran passmark software on Windows 7, it gave a rating of 960. What does this mean? Is it some kind of overall rating or just the CPU rating.

I don't understand why my computer runs so slowly.

Now I am running it on Linux to see if there's any difference.

You have also cross posted this in our other forum, and part of question has already been answered there. In the future, please do not create more than one thread for the same question/issue.

http://www.passmark.com/forum/showth...InTest-results

Check this post, Causes and Solutions for a slow PC, for possible reason why your computer may be running slowly.

Also, the processor you listed in your other thread, Intel Core i3-2650M, does not exist in our charts. I was also unable to locate the processor on Intel's site. Can you let us know where you obtain this 2600 PassMark value from?

Comment

Working...
    X