No announcement yet.

Burnin test "No operations reported for timeout period" also "bad_module_info"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sounds like some of the previous timings weren't fully stable for the system, if you switch back to the previous settings and the test crashes again that should be a good indication that it's the bios settings causing the problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim (PassMark) View Post
      It sounds like some of the previous timings weren't fully stable for the system, if you switch back to the previous settings and the test crashes again that should be a good indication that it's the bios settings causing the problems.
      Seems like your test is really sensitive and can catch very rare errors. Can you at least give a glimpse why your test is so accurate compared to others, if it's not a production secret? I don't mean technobabble I mean with tighter timings i get errors every run, with looser i get every three runs, but it still give me errors even without XMP. Its weird that these erorrs doesn't correspond to system instability.

Edit: This is very weird, i've succcesfuly completed two 15 minutes test, and get error on third. Now i get error on every test. I wish i could understand what's happening
      Last edited by RainingTacco; Jan-24-2020, 08:23 PM.

Comment

As a matter of courtesy, you should have informed me that the new version was released, that FIXED THE VERY PROBLEM I'VE SIGNALED. I've downloaded the program and had no problem with running either 50% or 100% test. So i was indeed right from the beginning -my RAM isn't faulty after all.

Comment

That Gofile link isn't valid anymore.

If changing the RAM timings fix the problem, then there was probalby a RAM issues. RAM might be marginal from a hardware point of view, or BIOS might be buggy and not setting the right values for that RAM module.

Comment

Working...
          X