Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Test summary

Hello!

I want to create a script that runs one test after the other and then creates a certificate that contains all information of the previous tests. With my setup i am generating a certificate for every single test. How can i run the tests successively but get one certificate?

LOAD "test.bitcfg"
    STARTLOGGING
    SETCYCLES 1
    RUN CPU
    RUN MEMORY
    RUN 3D
    RUN 2D
    RUN DISK

Each RUN command is a separate test so it isn't possible to combine them all into one single set of results, however you can append the result of each test run a single TXT or HTML log.

The customer certificate logging option is only able to be created for one set of results, it can't be appended to for each run like the other logging options.

Comment

You can run multiple tests in a row and get the results from all of them in the certificate file.

First make sure in your test preferences under logging you have "Accumulate test results across test runs and append to existing log"

Then set your script like this
      LOAD "test.bitcfg"
      STARTLOGGING
      SETCYCLES 1
      RUN CPU
      RUN MEMORY
      RUN 3D
      RUN 2D
      RUN DISK
      LOAD "test.bitcfg"
      SETDURATION 5
      RUN CONFIG

​​​​​​​The last two commands might not be necessary, but it makes sure the auto logging grabs the summary at the end.

When the testing ends manually save the Results Report Test Certificate and it will have all the results, this also works for the text/html logging as well.

Comment

Working...
      X