Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scripting problem with physical drive in WinPE

Hi,
    I want to script the physical drive in a WinPE enviroment but it don't work.

If I start BiT manually, at the category disk the programm show me the physical disk with the letters "00:" and some other network destinations. So if I choose the physical disk manually or try it with a config-file, it works, but i need to script it and then I get an error massage.

"SETDISK DISK 00:
    Error: E026- Out of memory, unable to execute script command"

What's the problem? Is it not possible to script it? (the disks are unformatted)

By the way, is it possible to start all scripted commands simultaneously, like a config file?

What are the specs for the hardware?
    In particular how much RAM is in the machine and what O/S (32bit or 64bit)?

Comment

The WinPE enviroment starts over network. It's a 32-Bit Version. The Disks are unformatted and the RAM is between 4 and 8 GB.

Comment

What other tests are you trying to run at the same time as the disk test?
        Are you running the RAM test?

Comment

No RAM test, simultaneously I would like to run a CPU test. If it's possible with a script, with a config file it works.

Thats it what i like to do:
          Code:
          SETDISK DISK 00 
          SETCPU GP yes FPU yes PRIME yes MAX_HEAT no MMX yes 3DNOW yes SSE yes SSE2 yes SSE3 yes SSE4_1 yes
          RUN
          but

SETDISK DISK 00: generates the error.

Comment

Originally posted by sedrix View Post
            No RAM test, simultaneously I would like to run a CPU test. If it's possible with a script, with a config file it works.

Thats it what i like to do:
            Code:
            SETDISK DISK 00 
            SETCPU GP yes FPU yes PRIME yes MAX_HEAT no MMX yes 3DNOW yes SSE yes SSE2 yes SSE3 yes SSE4_1 yes
            RUN
            but

SETDISK DISK 00: generates the error.

Hi, I met the same problem.

So when I scripting to test the physical drive, BIT doen`t let me.

The code line is like "SETDISK DISK 1: MODE SEEKING SEEK 100 FILE 1 BLOCK 65536"

Whatever I use "1" or "01", software still pop out "Error: E027 invalid disk select".

Is there any solution about ability to select physical raw drive among the script?

Thank you

Comment

This has been fixed in 8.1 build 1009 with the addition of the SETDISKDESTRUCTIVE script keyword.

Comment

Working...
              X