battery_capacity_plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battery_capacity_plugin

For the battery_capacity_plugin, are there any switches to disregard the battery test if no battery is found, such as on desktop? Currently it throws an error on the report, I'd like to make it similar to the webcam plugin in which if one isn't found, then it just says not found, not Fail.

Originally posted by MikeF View Post
    For the battery_capacity_plugin, are there any switches to disregard the battery test if no battery is found, such as on desktop? Currently it throws an error on the report, I'd like to make it similar to the webcam plugin in which if one isn't found, then it just says not found, not Fail.
    There is currently no switch to not report an error if a battery is not detected. I will add this to the list of possible future features. If you really need this now, send us an email and we can quote you for the change to BurnInTest 8.0. Our email is: support [at] passmark [dot] com.

Comment

I should also mention that the Battery test is now integrated into BurnInTest 8.0. In BurnInTest 8.0 you could ignore this "No batteries detected" event by changing the BITErrorClassification.txt file in the BurnInTest directory from:
      315,"No batteries detected",SERIOUS,
      to:
      315,"No batteries detected",NONE,
      and restart BurnInTest.

You can't do this in BurnInTest 7.

Comment

Working...
      X