3D Graphics An error occured during the DX12 3D test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Graphics An error occured during the DX12 3D test

I run Burnin tool V9.1 (100 have 3D graphics error about :Unable to find starbox_1024.dds or media files required for DX12 test and An error occured during the DX12 3D test
    i try to turn off anti - virus software still can get 3D graphics error ,Could you help check what doses 3D graphics error mean?
    Attached file is log file for you reference
    Attached Files

Could you try to update your BurnInTest to the latest version as it looks like you are running a old version.
    Also, could you go to Configuration > Test Preferences > Logging tab, enable automatic logging and set 'Trace file detail level' to 'Activity trace 2 (Text), and send us the logs.
    It is possible that there is a memory leak happening with one of your device drivers or background apps that is causing this error as there is no memory left for the test to run with.

Comment

Here is Burnin Test v9.2(1003) trace log , please download from google drive :https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vK8...ew?usp=sharing

I try to set duty cycle to 50 or 90 still can duplicate 3D graphic error ,could you help check trace log?
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks like there was no memory left to allocate for the test to run, most likely that there is a memory leak with one of your device drivers or background apps

Could you try to run just the 3D test?

Comment

Working...
        X