No CPU temperature measurements from 11th Gen intel motherboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No CPU temperature measurements from 11th Gen intel motherboard

Hi, do you have a date for when Burnintest temperature graph will report on the 11th Gen CPU core temperatures? Also the temperature from a PCIe 4.0 SSD (Samsung 980 Pro) is not seen. Any recommendations for which of the optional monitoring apps has been proven to work ?

There should be a new release next week which will report the temperatures for 11th gen Intel CPUs and the 980 pro.

Comment

Great news, thanks!

Comment

Can you try this new V9.2 build 1004 release,
        https://www.passmark.com/products/bu...st/history.php

Comment

Hi have been using the 1004, and now the 1006 release, and although they are now working with the 11th Gen CPU (i9 11900T), there seems to be a bug - occasionally one of the core temperatures is reported as zero. See attached graph, where it has happened 3 times in 2 hours. This is with the CPU testing set at 75%, with 30% for memory and 30% for 2D. I have done this same testing thousands of times over the last few years and never remember seeing this happen, so it seems like a bug?

EDIT: Just seen that the HWInfo64 utility has also got some cores at 0 temperature too... so this must be some sort of underlying issue. Any suggestions what driver I should be looking to update? Chipset driver?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by jon-e; May-20-2021, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Are you running more than one temperature collecting app at the same time?
            Sometimes there can be blocking of one app by another, depending on the timing and frequency of sampling.

Comment

Working...
            X