burnintest fail in 1 system and 1system get pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burnintest fail in 1 system and 1system get pass

AN U PLEASE HELP ON THIS WE HAVE TWO NEW DELL SYSTEMS WITH SAME CONFIGURATION AND WE RUN 168 HOURS BURNINTEST SOFTWARE BUT ONE SYSTEM GET TEST ALL PASSED AND ANOTHER ONE GET SOUND FAIL.TEST FAILED .PLEASE SEE ATTACHED SCREENSHOTS AND GIVE SOLUTION to my mail id mallesh.ch1@gmail.com
    Attached Files

Hi,

As mentioned in the reply to your email to us , we are no longer supporting past versions of BurnInTest. The current release is V9.2, many changes and improvements have been released since then: https://www.passmark.com/products/bu...st/history.php

As a suggestion, try updating the drivers for your sound card as "Failed to playback MIDI via sequencer" can mean it is a device driver or sound card hardware issue.

Comment

we updated windows and latest drivers of sound and bios and all drivers but after that also we get same problem please give any solution

Comment

If you search the forums you will find dozens of people complaining about MIDI playback problems. It was a common sound card device driver bug years ago. But not many people use MIDI anymore, so maybe it doesn't matter to you?

Comment

but same configuration systems got 1 system fail and 1 system pass .how it happend if u need i will share error log file if u share mail id

Comment

We need burnintest v9.2 purchase .how to purchase and we need to use multiple pcs .is it possible if we purchase one licensed software to use in other pcs also.

Comment

You need 1 license per machine that is running the software, or has the software installed at the same time. You can find example usage scenarios in the following FAQ

How many licenses will I need if I purchase BurnInTest?

Comment

Working...
              X