Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burnin show 3D Graphics test error code No operations reported in timeout period.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnin show 3D Graphics test error code No operations reported in timeout period.

Hi Sirs,
    We have run BurnIn Test V9.2(1009) on our project and occur 3D graphic test error, the error event log is "No operations reported in timeout period."
    Could you please help to check this?
    Thank you.
    3D Graphics#1
    3D Graphics#2
    Last edited by willsm_guo; Oct-06-2021, 02:20 AM.

The 3D graphics error you are getting is very similar to your previous post:
    https://forums.passmark.com/burninte...timeout-period

Reducing the number of tests running would likely stop this from happening.

Also, 4GB of RAM isn't really enough for Windows 10, when under heavy load.

If you require additional support, you can email us including your order details.

Comment

Hi Simon,
      Thanks for your support.
      I check with my unit, the unit 3D Graphics#2 is used 24GB memory not only 4GB.
      Could you please help to check again?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	123.PNG
Views:	264
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	51480

Comment

I had a look through several of the log and trace files and it is indicating that the system has only 4GB of RAM.

Code:
        LOG NOTE:     2021-10-06 09:26:02, Memory (RAM), Mem Total Phys: 3454MB [Available Phys: 499MB], Page: 7166MB [Available Page: 1319MB], Total Virt: 134217727MB [Available Virt: 134212665MB], Memory Load: 85

Comment

Hi Simon,
          I tried to add more memory to 8GB, but still can find the 3D error.
          Can you check the log as attached again,
          Thank you so much.
          3D error

Comment

The Debug.trace file shows one run that lasted only 10 seconds and showing only a memory and 2D error, no 3D errors.
            For the Memory/2D error: The tests may not have started running completely in this time and will not have recorded any operations so when you stop the test this error message will be logged.

As for the rest of the trace/log files, there is not indication of any errors.

Comment

Dears,
              Sorry for the mistake.
              I have upload again, please kind help to check.
              log

Comment

Again, the Debug.trace file shows one run that lasted only 10 seconds and showing only a memory and 2D error, no 3D errors.

Rest of the files show no errors.

Comment

Working...
                X