d3dx9_43.dll Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d3dx9_43.dll Error

How can I fix the 'd3dx9_43.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or contains an error' warning. I have tried the MS recommendations, 'install DirectX Run Time', etc.

Can you let us know the version and build of BurnInTest you are installing and the specs of the machine that it is being installed on?

Comment

BurninTest is V8.0 Standard 1031 in trial mode. The system info should be in attached jpg files if I did it correctly. The problem seems to be associated with the 3D capabilities of the graphics adapter. When I run the app on a system with an NVIDIA Geforce GTS 360M it does not report the error.

Thank you for the assistance.
      Attached Files

Comment

-Can you try re-downloading and re-installing BurnInTest in case your download was corrupted?
        -Try updating the graphics driver?
        -How did you install BurnInTest? Is this on a local machine or you running off USB Drive?
        -How are you starting BurnInTest? From the screenshots, you are running a 32-bit system. BurnInTest should automatically detect the architecture and be setup to launch the the correct executable. In any case, can you try launching bit32.exe directly from the Program Files directory.

Last thing to try. Can you install build 1025 of BurnInTest STD and see if the issue still occurs. www.passmark.com/ftp/bitstd.8.0.1025.exe

Comment

I reloaded BurnInTest with a licensed copy of Pro8.0 and there is no longer an issue. The errors are no longer reported and the 3D test runs fine.
          Thank you again for the support.

Comment

Working...
          X