Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bootable BIT Pro does not see hard drives even after checkign the options in the conf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bootable BIT Pro does not see hard drives even after checkign the options in the conf

Hi All -

new user here - BIT Bootbable does not see the hard drives in my laptops, even after checking the test all raw and formatted hard drives option in the config tab.I select the options, run the test, but the HD window does not appear.So then I go back in the config window and the check all drives is still checked, but the hard drive that appears in the list has "not testing" after it. Any thoughts? I also tried unchecking the "test all" options and then just selecting the actual drive, but again when I run the test it doesn't check the drive. And then here's the weird part. If I go back in the config tab, the drive says "not testing" again, even though I ahd chosen to test the drive and it reflected that I had chosen to test the drive before I started the test. Also, just so you know, both drives were tested and confirmed good outside of BIT so I know they are functioning properly.

thanks in Advance -

RP

What version of BIT was this?
    Is it the Linux based release or the WinPE release?

Comment

Originally posted by David (PassMark) View Post
      What version of BIT was this?
      Is it the Linux based release or the WinPE release?
      thanks for replying - it is the Linux based and it is build 1001

Comment

This turned out to be a missed configuration step (solved via email).

Comment

Working...
        X