Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving the report opens the browser automatically

Hello,
    With the new version of BIT 10.1 I can't prevent the program from opening the browser as per the subject of the topic.
    Given that I am using a USB key on which I have saved the perfectly functional configuration ..
    It keeps all the correct settings, but always puts the flag on "open report in viewer".
    There is no switch that can be inserted. I was better off without this option.
    Thanks

This setting is saved in the LastUsedSettings.cfg file, it looks like the file is being created on the USB drive ok but might be defaulting to the expected on disk location when opening instead of the USB drive. We're looking in this some more to see if a new build if needed.

Comment

Could you please try this build out and let us know how it goes, it should be loading the config file from the USB drive rather than a local copy or default value so once the "open" option is unchecked it should stay that way for the USB version.

Comment

Hello, I solved yesterday.
        Reading the 04/25 post I poked around on lastsetting.cfg.
        I saw that it referred to the program settings (in the menù: edit-settings).
        I changed the "default-tab" to "dashboard" and now everything is ok.
        Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X