No announcement yet.

GPGPU unable to access graphics resource required for verification in Burnin 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPGPU unable to access graphics resource required for verification in Burnin 10

Hello!

I have run multiply tests on my system and originally I got 3 errors:
    -GPGPU - failed - GPGPU unable to access graphics resource required for verification
    -2D Graphics - failed - Error writing to GPU memory
    -3D Graphics - failed - An error occured during the DX12 3D test

After updating Burnin tests to v10 I was able to resolve the issue with 2 last errors (2D Graphics and 3D Graphics), but the first error still persisted, so I tried suggestions from here and installed the latest available driver from Nvidia and it reduced the number of errors but the issue still remains. I also tried next:
    -fresh install OS
    -installing drivers from the manufacture

Any suggestions to resolve the error? Please let me know if more information is needed

Generally these sort of error occurs when the system/graphics card is overloaded or there are driver crashes/issues. What model of video card is being tested?

If you enable the trace logging in the logging options to level 2 there should be more details logged when the errors occur.

Comment

I'm using RTX 1660Ti for these tests. I'm having a hard time finding that feature. Can you please, provide more details on how to enable trace logging?

Comment

Can you please, provide more details on how to enable trace logging?
        You can enable Level 2 Trace Logging within the "Logging Preferences" tab. You will need to turn on automatic logging and then adjust the trace file detail level.

Or see the following page for starting BurnInTest with debug logging enabled to do the same automatically, https://www.passmark.com/support/bitdebug.php

Comment

Thank you for your explanation. I'm running the tests right now with Trace Logging enabled.

Comment

well, I have enabled trace Logging as described on a link and suddenly there are no errors, I have run that for 24 hours - no issues. I haven't updated drivers and have not even restarted the system after the previous (with errors) run. But thank you guys for your help!

Comment

After updating Burnin tests to v10.1(1004) I have run multiply tests on my system and originally I got 2errors:

GPGPU - failed - GPGPU unable to access graphics resource required for verification
              3D Graphics - failed - An error occured during the DX12 3D test

Trace Log has been mailed to help at passmark from lv106863@me.com , please help to check what is the problem.

Thanks.

Comment

I also meet the same issue when use BurnIn tool v10.1.1004, the unit is failed still failed if I only run GPGPU item (95%, around 0.5 hours)
                If I roll-back tool to 9.2.1009 and run 2D/3D/CPU/GPGPU/Video items (95%), I don't find any error (over 88 hours)
                The log is over size, I will send it by mail later, please help to check whether burnin tool need to improve or fix this issue.
                Thanks.

Comment

V9 used the older DirectX 9 interface for 3D.
                  V10 uses the current DirectX 12 interface.

So it isn't too surprising you can see different behaviour.

If it doesn't work with DirectX12, (especially if the test was only 30min in duration and you are running the 3D test by itself) then it is very likely you have a hardware failure or video card device driver bug.

Alice, you didn't supply any details at all about the system you are using, but some of the recent Intel video drivers have been pretty buggy,

Comment

Working...
                  X