Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using USB Loopback plug with PassMark Burnin Test

Hi

My name is Sandy and I have a question regarding USB 2.0 Loopback with Burn-in test.

I am trying to test the USB 2.0 Loopback which I plugged into the USB ports. The USB 2.0 Loopback is detected under Device Manager, but didn't show up under burn-in. I also run the USB2Test, and the loopback is OK.

I've manually installed the drivers and verified it in device manager but its not being detected in burn in test. I've swapped usb cables, swapped usb loopback ,insured drivers are properly installed no luck getting it to work with burn-in test.

My OS is XP-32bit, and USB flash drives are detected and worked so I am sure that the USB ports are OK.

As said, I also tried the USB loopback in different systems with WIN7 64-bit OS, and the problem is still there - can't detected in Burn-in test, but detected under Device Manager and PassMark USB2 test.

Do you have an idea of why the loopback can't be detected in the burn-in test? I need to integrate the USB loopback in PassMark burn-in. Any helps are appreciated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	35224

Thanks

Make sure you are using the correct drivers. From the screenshot you are using BurnInTest V6 which requires the older drivers. Appropriate drivers can be downloaded on the following page,

http://www.passmark.com/download/usb2test_download.htm

We are no longer working on V6, as development has moved on to V8. We recommend upgrading to V8 where possible, as we have improved many aspects of BurnInTest and have addressed many issues since then.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for quick response, and your solution worked.

I downgraded to USB loopback driver 6.11, and PassMark Burn-in USB test was able to see all the USB loopback.

Thanks again for your help.

Best Regards,

Comment

Working...
      X