Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burn-In-Test Pro 10 incompatible with Mellanox Connectx3 Pro (MCX314A-BCCT) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burn-In-Test Pro 10 incompatible with Mellanox Connectx3 Pro (MCX314A-BCCT) ?

Hi,

actually I have problems to test a server with two assembled Mellanox Connectx3 Pro QSFP network cards. They are not recognised by the BIT, but by the OS. OS is Windows 10, mainboard an Asus WS C621E Sage BMC. The Mellanox NICs are connected to the switch and are working. The BIT shows only the onBoard Intel NIC I210. Please see the screenshot of the OS desktop.

Best Regards,
    Olaf Rausch

Could you please launch BurnInTest in debug mode and send us a copy of the debug files created so we can check what BurnInTest can see.

Comment

Hello Tim,

thanks for helping. I started a BIT for 5 Minutes with the -u argument for debug mode. Please have a look on the BurnInTestLog Debugmode.htm file.
      Finally, both Mellanox were tested (!) and logged by the BIT in the "Test" summary, but not registered in the "Network" section of the htm file. Same as in
      "System Information". I zipped all debug logfiles including the htm file. But I had to rename the zipfile to "log" because of restrictions when uploading.

Best Regards,
      Olaf
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for that, we have made some changes so the Mellanox cards should be displayed in the system information now.

Could you please give this build a try and let us know how it goes.

Comment

Hello Tim,

it worked! The Mellanox cards were displayed in the System Information as well in the BurnInTestLog.htm "Network" section.
          Please see the screenshots attached. Thank you very much for your help!

May I handle the "debug" version like a final build? The test runs fine

Best Regards,
          Olaf
          Attached Files

Comment

May I handle the "debug" version like a final build
            Yes, however we should be putting out a public release very soon.

Comment

Working...
            X