3D Graphics, Unknown DirectX error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Graphics, Unknown DirectX error

Help me take a look at the Intel A40 graphics card,10.2 1010,Without inserting a display device,The following ZIP log,3D Graphics, Unknown DirectX error,You can find it by default if you change to another graphics card.
    Monitor 1: 1024x768x32 60Hz 96 DPI (Primary monitor)
    Weirdly enough, it can't be found without a monitor connected. Monitor 1: 1024x768x32 60Hz 96 DPI (Primary monitor, it needs to be connected to the monitor to find Monitor 1: 1920x1080x32 50Hz 96 DPI (Primary monitor)​
    Attached Files

The 3D graphics test can't be run on a video card that has no monitor connection. (but it should be possible with the GPGPU test)

Very likely the problem is with the Intel ARC video card device drivers. Intel has had a lot of problems with these and the early releases had a lot of bugs and performance issues.

Comment

Hi
      David
      Thanks. I would like to ask if other graphics cards are not connected to a monitor, they will default to Monitor 1: 1024x768x32 60Hz 96 DPI (Primary monitor)。Where did you get it from?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	124
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	55960

Comment

Hi! David:

I wonder if it Is mandatory for a display driver to at least offer a virtual monitor if there is no physical monitor attached. It seems there are other display adapters that also refuse to report a monitor if no physical monitor is attached.

Comment

We aren't aware of any fake / virtual monitors being created. The reported information about which monitors are connected to which cards should be accurate.

Comment

is it because you have chosen non primary monitor

Placement = Auto placement on non-primary monitor

Comment

Working...
            X