Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the BITCertificateTemplate file in WINPE

Hello,

Sorry in advance if this information is available somewhere and I am just bad at locating it. I am using WINPE usb sticks running BurnInTest and am trying to be able to use the BITCertificateTemplate.html file to configure the output of the reports automatically. The manual seems to dictate that the program pulls from either the My Documents folder (which is not present in WINPE to the best of my knowledge) or alternatively, the BurnInTest directory. I am a little unsure if that is a valid directory either on these WINPE drives. I have tried putting it with the .exe, but to no avail when making the report.

This is all easy to manage when working in a full W10 installation but is not easily scalable which is why we are using the WINPE drives. I also don't understand WINPE very well so I may just have some sort of a misunderstanding from the get-go.

Thanks for any help that can be provided regarding this,

>I have tried putting it with the .exe, but to no avail when making the report.
    When are you adding your modified template? Before making WinPE USB? Or after booting into WinPE?
    One way would be to edit the template in the BIT folder where you did the USB install to before creating the WinPE USB.

Comment

I will give that a try when I next have the opportunity to and will update with results.

Comment

Working...
      X