Bit 8.1 "Still collecting system Information"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit 8.1 "Still collecting system Information"

I just installed Burnin V8.1 on our hardware and for some reason this version is having issues. It seems to be hanging at "Still collecting system Information" , if I scroll down the window down to ports it displays USB host controllers and devices: USB not detected.

Which seems weird because I am able to use the USB touchscreen along with USB keyboard and mouse without issue and the older versions of BIT seemed to work fine on this hardware.

Any ideas?

Thanks Keith

It sounds like there is an issue when collecting the system information from USB devices on your system, it may even be due a specific USB device (eg the touchscreen).

Could you please launch BurnInTest in debug mode and send us a copy of the log files.

Comment

Hi Tim,

Just curious if you received my debug trace?

Comment

So far we haven't seen any emails that seem to be related to this so it may have ended up in spam filter somewhere, could you please try again.

Comment

Is there an easy way to send the trace file, its rather large and this site only allows jpg,png attachments. I tried to copy and paste the log data in this message but the site restricts the size of the text that is being pasted.

Thanks Keith

Comment

You can Email us the file.

Comment

Working...
            X